Please read this very carefully. This page provides binding contractual information with regards to the use of the website. By proceeding to click and make payment on any transaction on this website, you agree to be bound by what is herein contained. You also agree that you are desirous of sponsoring the Agro trader with your funds for trading in agricultural products for a profit and the Agro Trader has agreed to accept your funds for the said purpose. Consequently, both you and the Agro Trader have entered into this agreement in order to express your intentions and outline the terms of this relationship.
Nomenclature and Definition of terms
1. ‘You’ or ‘your’ or ‘Sponsor’ shall be the terms used to describe the visitor while the Agro Trader shall be referred to as ‘The Company’ or ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’.
2. Both the Sponsor and the Company shall be collectively referred to as ‘The Parties’
3. Thescathcompanies a limited liability company with RC1574125 incorporated to act as an
umbrella company for other businesses and is the owner and manager of The Agro Trader.
This Agreement Witnesses as Follows:
1. That without any form of duress or undue influence, you agree to provide the Company with a sum of money for the purpose of doing the business more appropriately described in Clause 2 in consideration for the payment of returns by the Company to you in the manner provided on this website.
2. You also agree that the purpose of this agreement is for carrying out trade in Agro related products for profit and the company has unlimited discretion to utilize your money in a way it deems appropriate to realise the object of this relationship.
3. You also agree that this agreement does not commence until the payment of the said sum is made by you and the receipt of the payment is acknowledged by you.
4. You undertake that once payment is made, you cannot resile out of this agreement until the expiration of the timeframe within which you have elected on the website to govern this agreement.
5. As the Company undertakes to use the sum paid judiciously and in good faith for the benefit of the Sponsor, You also warrant that the sponsorship money paid by you to the company was legally obtained and the decision to enter into this agreement was wholly of your free volition after carrying out a due diligence on the Company and satisfying your conviction on the genuineness and benefits of entering into this agreement. Therefore; nothing in this agreement shall warrant the Sponsor to set a criminal process in motion against the Company or her Officers, any controversy arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall first be settled via alternative dispute resolution failure of which shall entitle the parties to resort to civil litigation.
6. You agree to fully indemnify the company should the violation or breach of clause 5 by you cause the company to incur any loss or losses.
7. You agree that the information contained on this website is merely an invitation to treat and it by no constitute an offer. However, an offer is made when you proceed with any step on the website and make the appropriate payment or give due consideration to the company. The acceptance of
the offer shall be the acknowledgment of the receipt of payment via electronic means by the company.
8. You agree that this agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between you and the Company and constitutes the complete and final agreement between the parties relating to this agreement, this website, or any services provided by the Company.
9. The parties agree that they will execute and seal each such further instruments and documents as are or may become reasonably necessary or convenient to give effect and carry out the purpose of this agreement.
10. You also agree that this relationship shall be limited to the performance of the subject matter of this agreement except as shall be more specifically agreed in a more concrete agreement which this memorandum of understanding shall precede.
11. The parties agree that this memorandum of understanding may be transmitted between the parties by email and executed by electronic means.
12. The Company guarantees that it does not store personal information beyond what is necessary to give effect to this agreement. However, it has taken steps to
14. In the event that one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be found unenforceable, illegal or invalid, it shall not affect any other provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be construed as if the provision found to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid had never been contained in the agreement, or the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision shall be construed, amended and/or reformed to be made enforceable, legal and valid.
15. From time to time this website may also include links or advertisements to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or they may advertise products and services of other companies or parties. We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or the content of any advertisements.
16. The unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
17. This site is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By using our service or this website, you represent and warrant that you have attained the age of majority and as such, we assume no responsibility for any injury or losses that may be suffered by any minor. Any registration by, use of or access to the website by any minor is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
13. You agree that in the event of a force majeure, the Company will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement for any delay or failure in performance caused by reasons out of the company’s reasonable control, including acts of God or a public enemy; natural calamities; failure of a third party to perform; changes in the laws or regulations; actions of any civil, military or regulatory authority; power outage or other disruptions of communication methods or any other cause which would be out of the reasonable control of the Company.
18. The content of this website may NOT be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our written permission.
19. You agree that we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This information may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services Communications to analyse such data.
20. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
21. You agree that we may use and collect your Personal Information for providing and improving our services. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we find relevant to your needs.
22. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use the best legally available and commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please Note: Clause 5 of this agreement is not a bar on the Sponsor from seeking redress where wronged, but it is a preventive measure against the hounding and the disruption of the business
activities of the Company and her Officers with criminal Proceedings where redress can be obtained via Alternative Dispute Resolution or Civil Proceeding.